Shortieweb

Official website of the Cosy Corner, Dedicated to those who love Alykanas & Alykes

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Alykes or Alykanas

Gilly

Hi - We've just booked to come to Alikanas in August.  We have been before (about 10 years ago) - but we can't remember whether we went to Alikes or Alikanas last time!  We stayed at some very nice - but quite dated little apartments right at one end of the beach - they were like little individual bungalows but we can't remember their name!

Is Alykanas the bigger resort or the smaller one?

January 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shortie
Administrator

I think they are the Agia Kiriaki right next to the Neraida. Still in use and maybe refurbished now and quite popular too. This is Alykanas anyway. Where are you staying this time?

Anyway, welcome to shortieweb

--

Sun, Food & Music

January 13, 2012 at 5:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gilly

Hi - thanks for that!  I've just googled the Neraida and that looks familiar - so I think you're right!!  They were very nice - basic but nice!So - we're in the Letsos this time - which seems to have got very mixed reviews!?!  Any info?

January 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shortie
Administrator

Yeah! if you go to the accomodation page the Letsos is featured there also there is a couple of good reviews on the forum under accomodation. Big Tony gives a good insight on there. Let me know if you have trouble finding them.

--

Sun, Food & Music

January 17, 2012 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gilly

Thanks! had problems logging on here - but now I can post a reply!  Seems like we'll just have to cross our fingers that we get a decent room at the letsos then - and if we don't take a leaf out of Big Tony's book and be nice rather than shouting when asking for a different one!! 

See you in August - hopefully with a good room!:)

February 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shortie
Administrator

Remind me before you are coming over and I'll pop in to see the guys there and see if they will look after you. Cant guarantee it but it may help.

--

Sun, Food & Music

February 6, 2012 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gilly

Cheers!  That would be great! :)

February 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.